Promo 1

Promo 2

Promo 3

Learning Stations in the Secondary Classroom


Learning stations in the secondary classes do work
Learning stations are perfect for the secondary classroom!

If you're a follower, you're well aware of my crush on learning stations.  I had never used them until this year, as I hadn't even thought of using them with high school students. However, once I tried them both my students and I were hooked! I made stations for independent reading, revision, grammar, literature study and speaking.  I kept making them and my students kept asking for them.

Learning stations for speaking and listening
I've had a number of people ask me lately if I've blogged about how learning stations work in my classroom, so I thought I'd put together a post with all of the links to those posts.  Here they are:


Have you had success with learning stations in your classroom? Failures? I'd love to hear about it and/or answer any of your questions.






SaveSave

1 comment

  1. Do you have successes or failures to share? Questions or concerns?

    ReplyDelete